After having such a gorgeous sunny day, we were all out the house washing the car, tidying the garden and we went for a bike ride. To prepare a quick and easy meal, I cooked my children’s favourite meal – noodle soup. It only takes me 5 minutes to prepare and 5 minutes to cook.
Ingredients (serves 2 children)
- Dry noodle
- 1 packet of Richmond Mini Meatballs
- Baby corns
- Vegetable stock (small portion)
- Soya sauce
- Bring the water in a saucepan to boil.
- Put in the noodle, broccoli, baby corns and vegetable stock.
- Add a couple of Richmond Mini Meatballs into the saucepan until they are all cooked.
- Serve it immediately. Add soya sauce to taste.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review, however, all thoughts and opinions remain our own.