After having such a gorgeous sunny day, we were all out the house washing the car, tidying the garden and we went for a bike ride. To prepare a quick and easy meal, I cooked my children’s favourite meal – noodle soup. It only takes me 5 minutes to prepare and 5 minutes to cook.
- Dry noodle
- 1 packet of Richmond Mini Meatballs
- Baby corns
- Vegetable stock (small portion)
- Soya sauce
2. Put in the noodle, broccoli, baby corns and vegetable stock.
3. Add a couple of Richmond Mini Meatballs into the saucepan until they are all cooked.
4. Serve it immediately. Add soya sauce to taste.
Disclosure: We were given a voucher to purchase the meatballs to do this quick and easy meal.