A huge welcome to Week 30 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! This week the linky will be open for two weeks. So you have plenty of time to link it with us! Do link up with us if you post any summer crafts with your children.
This week I am featuring tissue paper crafts with a couple from Little Fingers Big Art. First up is tissue paper bird where they used plastic sheet covers to make it. It is an interesting craft. Next, they made the tube craft flower using toilet roll which is so beautiful. Finally, I have made this tissue paper baton by using tissue paper to cover the roll.
Don’t forget to pop by to take a look at The Boy and Me and Hodge’s (watercolour painting) blogs to see who is featured this week.
First time joining us? Simply add your posts to the linky and they will be shown across all 4 of our host blogs (myself, ET Speaks From Home; The Boy and Me and Hodge Podge Craft) and then pinned to our group board. Each week the 4 of us will showcase a selection of three posts each to feature the round up on our blog along with the next weeks’ linky.
The Rules & Guidelines
- Link up your post – it can be a tutorial, how-to or even food recipe – old or new!
- Please kindly follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
- Please also kindly follow the hosts on Pinterest. This is not essential but would be appreciated!
– Eileen: http://www.pinterest.com/etspeaksfrom/
– The Boy and Me: http://www.pinterest.com/theboyandme/
- Please visit at least three other blogs on the linky if you can and pin some of their fabulous tutorials to your own boards. Do use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
- We would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
- By adding your blog post on this linky, you agree to be possibly featured in a future round up on any of the host blogs, including an image. We will always be linked back directly to your post.
Looking forward to reading about your shared blog post with us this week!