A huge welcome to Week 28 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! This week I am featuring 9 different traybakes. This is a great list of traybakes if you are looking to make some for a school year-end party or sharing with family and friends in the summer!
Baking Queen 74 made this yummy looking apricot and almond traybake. I love apricot but have not tried them in cake. Such a delicious looking cake!
Next we have here is a raspberry, rose and white chocolate cake made by Tin and Thyme. I love all the ingredients she used like using rose syrup in cake which will add such a unique and delicious flavour. She also made this unique recipe using courgette, hen eggs and duck eggs in this chocolate courgette squares.
Penelopes pantry had a great find of pumpkin purée in Waitrose and made this pumpkin and apple traybake! What a great combination of apple and pumpkin!
If you have ripe bananas and not sure what to use them for, why not try this banana, coconut and dark chocolate traybake from Munchies and Munchkins!
Family Friends Food’s Helen had this awesome recipe passed down from her mum. This is a lush looking Dutch ginger cake squares. Fab Food 4 also had a passed down recipe and she made this lovely looking lime cake! I have not baked many cakes using zest but this is one I would love to try!
If you want a gluten free traybake, Lancashire Food has made this moist looking blackcurrant and almond traybake which looks fabulous for summer!
Lastly, why not try this hidden vegetable butternut squash raspberry traybake that I made for my Chinese club children. They all loved it and none knew that there was a hidden ingredient in it!
Don’t forget to pop by to take a look at The Boy and Me and Hodge’s (10 DIY Wedding Ideas) blogs to see who is featured this week. This linky will be open until 24 July 2015 due to summer holiday!
First time joining us? Simply add your posts to the linky and they will be shown across all 4 of our host blogs (myself, ET Speaks From Home; The Boy and Me and Hodge Podge Craft) and then pinned to our group board. Each week the 4 of us will showcase a selection of three posts each to feature the round up on our blog along with the next weeks’ linky.
The Rules & Guidelines
- Link up your post – it can be a tutorial, how-to or even food recipe – old or new!
- Please kindly follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
- Please also kindly follow the hosts on Pinterest. This is not essential but would be appreciated!
– Eileen: http://www.pinterest.com/etspeaksfrom/
– The Boy and Me: http://www.pinterest.com/theboyandme/
- Please visit at least three other blogs on the linky if you can and pin some of their fabulous tutorials to your own boards. Do use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
- We would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
- By adding your blog post on this linky, you agree to be possibly featured in a future round up on any of the host blogs, including an image. We will always be linked back directly to your post.
Looking forward to reading about your shared blog post with us this week!