I was tagged by The Life of Spicers in this end of year meme. We met when we had a google chat through Izziwizzi PlayFest.
1. What was your happiest event?
My son went to Reception and he has always been so happy and willing to learn. His teacher is very proud of him and said he is a model student.
2. What was the saddest thing to happen?
Nothing. I am very positive in life and nothing will make me sad.
3. What was the most unlikely thing to happen that actually went ahead and did?
I went down to London to do a Toyota Christmas shooting for their youtube advert and blog. I had never thought for one moment that I would feature in such a video.
4. Who let you down?
No one as I don’t think anyone owes me anything.
5. Who supported you?
My husband and mum. They are always there to listen to my nonsense.
6. Tell us one thing you learned Blogging. I started this May and there are so many things to learn and I am so happy that I started blogging.
7. Tell us one thing that made you laugh
My husband and his crappy jokes.
8. Tell us one thing that made you cry
9. Tell us three things your child or children did to make you feel proud.
My son learnt to ride a bicycle without stabilisers.
My children always say they love me.
My children trying their best to learn Mandarin.
10. Tell us one thing that made you proud of yourself.
I can write! I have written more than 200 posts within 6 months since I started blogging.
11. Tell us one challenge you overcame
We started a local Chinese club this year and I volunteered to teach a group of children in Mandarin. I had my first teaching lesson.
12. Tell us three things you would like to change about your life in 2013.
Get my children to speak/communicate Mandarin with me. I like to start a Gratitude Jar to put all good things/message. All messages will be read on New Year’s Eve of 2013 to remind us the great things that happened that year.
I like to stop playing games and watch more news.
So I’m going to tag @lisajohnprince and @Moolboots