Flip Facts Shoot is a brand new higher or lower football trivia game from Ideal Game. You don’t have to be a big football fan or love football. In fact, anyone who doesn’t know about football can also give this game a go, just like my daughter! It is fairly easy to play and it is not complicated at all. The game requires two or more players, and it is suitable for aged eight and above.
This game comes in a strong sturdy rectangular box which is great for storage. Inside the box, it comes with 150 shirt cards, one plastic coin, four formation cards, two substitute cards, six forfeit cards and instructions. There are 150 fun footballing facts covering different eras, competitions and players, plus three additional mini-games: Winning Streak, All To Play For and Team To Beat.
You need to split into two teams to play against each other. There are four formation cards to choose from and each team/player picks one card to start laying out the 11 shirt cards. Make sure all the facts on the cards are facing upwards.
Now use the plastic coin to toss to see who goes first. Turn over your left back card to reveal a shirt number. Players read their trivia question on the card next to the previously revealed shirt number and guess if the answer is higher or lower than that number. If you have guessed correctly, you keep possession and can turn over the next card. But if your card number is red, possession passes over to the opponent. If you guess incorrectly then play passes to your opponent and place the yellow card on the incorrect card. The first player (or team) to turn over all their cards, takes a shot against the opposition’s goalie’s to win the match! Then the first half ends and you repeat for the second half of the game.
There are also three mini-games that you can try out. We all enjoy playing this game as you can play with limited/no football knowledge as well. It is fun to learn more footballing facts and to challenge ourselves with this football trivia. It is available to buy from Argos, Smyths, Toymaster, Very, WHSmith and Amazon. For more information, please visit John Adams or Ideal Game Facebook page.
Now John Adams is giving this Flip Facts Shoot game worth £19.99 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaway!
Flip Facts Shoot
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only, and you must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to John Adams, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from John Adams.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- By entering, you are agreeing that your forename and last initial (Facebook profile) can be shared on the Gleam application if you are drawn as the winner.
- Competition starts on 03/12/2019 12 am – 08/01/2020 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review, however, all thoughts and opinions remain our own. We have included an Amazon affiliate link to the product. If you click on this and buy, we may earn a small commission.