Whoopee Doo is a quick-thinking family challenge game where players take it in turns to sit on the large inflatable whoopee cushion whilst completing a challenge from their chosen card! Don’t be the person to toot! This game is suitable for ages four and above. It is for two players or more.
This game comes with one inflatable whoopee cushion, 70 challenge cards and instructions. It requires three AAA batteries which are not included. Before you play the game, you will need to inflate the whoopee cushion. It will be great if you have a hand pump for hygiene purposes and you will also need to inflate again when the time runs out and the cushion deflates. The whoopee cushion is made from good strong plastic materials but I definitely won’t try to fill it with too much air. Now, remember to turn on the switch to the ‘I’ position to play.
Split into two teams and take it in turns each to complete a challenge card. When a player completes the challenge, they press the yellow button to pause the timer and pass it to a member of the other team for them to start their challenge. Try not to be the one sitting on the cushion when the time runs out, otherwise, you’ll blow off in front of everyone!
This game is simple to play with young children especially as the challenges are not too difficult. Also, the sound effect of the whoopee cushion is very exciting. Watch Mr K demonstrate how to play in our Instagram video clip.
You can get this game from good toy retailers like Argos, Very, Smyths, Toy Master, Amazon and other online shops. For more information about this game, please visit John Adams website and Ideal Games Facebook page!
Now John Adams Toy is giving this Whoopee Doo worth £24.99 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaway!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only, and you must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to John Adams Toy, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from John Adams Toy.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- By entering, you are agreeing that your forename and last initial (Facebook profile) can be shared on the Gleam application if you are drawn as the winner.
- Competition starts on 09/10/2019 12 am – 10/11/2019 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review, however, all thoughts and opinions remain our own. We have included an Amazon affiliate link to the product. If you click on this and buy, we may earn a small commission.