Practical Photography’s Digital Camera School book is designed both for beginners and experts, and delivers a unique photography course for all levels of ability and interest. Mr C and I have wanted to improve our photography skills since we bought the DSLR five years ago. I always wanted to improve my food photography for my blog whilst Mr C wanted to learn more on portraiture.
Having reading through this book, it’s enabled me to learn how to take control of my camera and work through the semi-automatic features of the DSLR. To be honest, I have only really been using three features on my DSLR and nothing else. This book has helped me to understand the different components of the camera itself while cutting through the jargon.
The book is divided into 20 distinct subject-based projects, each featuring bite-sized lessons that start simple and become more challenging. They incorporate all the basic skills necessary to shoot fantastic images, and with modules on self-portraits, artistic light paintings, landscapes, night photography, nature, reflections, action shots, and much more.
I enjoy using this book to help me to understand the camera in depth and to improve my photography. If you are like me, a beginner, this is a great book to start! You can get this book from Carlton Books or you can win one here!
Thanks to Carlton Books, who is giving this Digital Camera School Book worth £20 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
Practical Photography’s Digital Camera School Book
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Carlton Books, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Carlton Books.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 25/08/2017 12 am – 25/09/2017 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own.