Solving a mystery murder is a perfect way to spend your night playing with family and friends especially with a classic detective game, Cluedo! Cluedo from Parker Brothers has intrigued generations of game-playing families for a long time. It has always been one of my favourite games to play with my sisters!
I am delighted to get this classic game to play and this will never get tired! This retro collectible packaging has the classic game board that you know and love, but with retro components based on the 1986 edition. This is suitable for aged 8 and above, and for three to six players.
As well as the game board, the box also contains a card deck with retro graphics, Vintage Detective notes, solution envelope, instructions, 6 classic wood play pieces, retro weapons and die.
The story revolves around Mr Boddy who is apparently the victim of foul play, is found in one of the rooms of his mansion. To win the game, you must determine the answers to these three questions, who done it, where and how. The six suspects are Colonel Mustard (Yellow play piece), Miss Scarlet (Red), Professor Plum (Purple), Mr Green (Green), Mrs White (White) and Mrs Peacock (Blue).
Shuffle the three group cards (Suspect cards, Room cards and Weapon cards) separately and place them face down on the table. Then take the top card from each group and place it into the solution envelope. Mix the rest of the cards together and deal them facedown one at a time to each player. Now you are ready to play and make your accusation!
We played this game with friends and they all loved it, especially the children. This was their first time playing it and they had fun guessing and being a detective! It is a great challenging game for them to question and making their own decision to guess the suspects. I would definitely recommended if you are looking for a game to entertain all ages! You can get this retro classic game in good retailers and Amazon.
Now Esdevium Games is giving this classic Cluedo worth £19.99 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Esdevium Games, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Esdevium Games.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 28/03/2016 12 am – 28/04/2016 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own. Contains Amazon affiliate link.