A huge welcome to Week 36 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! Just a reminder that this linky will occur every fortnight. Therefore this will be open for two weeks until 18th September 2015 so you have plenty of time to link with us!
Snap Happy Bakes made these gorgeous Lemon and Poppy seed muffins that look so delicious! I especially love the icing! I’m sure it makes the muffins so moist!
Don’t forget to pop by to take a look at Hodge’s blog (things to make with loo roll tubes) to see who is featured this week.
First time joining us? Simply add your posts to the linky and they will be shown across our host blogs (myself, ET Speaks From Home and Hodge Podge Craft) and then pinned to our group board. Each week the 2 of us will showcase a selection of three posts each to feature the round up on our blog along with the linky.
The Rules & Guidelines
- Link up your post – it can be a tutorial, how-to or even food recipe – old or new!
- Please kindly follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
- Please also kindly follow the hosts on Pinterest. This is not essential but would be appreciated!
– Eileen: http://www.pinterest.com/etspeaksfrom/
- Please visit at least three other blogs on the linky if you can and pin some of their fabulous tutorials to your own boards. Do use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
- We would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
- By adding your blog post on this linky, you agree to be possibly featured in a future round up on any of the host blogs, including an image. We will always be linked back directly to your post.
Looking forward to reading about your shared blog post with us this week!