This Autumn, Drumond Park is bringing you a new and truly ‘booty-ful’ electronic action game, Rattle Me Bones. A scary skeleton of wily ol’ Cap’n Boney is waiting to catch you out! This is suitable for ages 5 and above for 2 – 4 players.
- Captain Boney skeleton
- Treasure pile base
- 12 accessories (4 red, 4 blue and 4 yellow)
- 1 hat
- 1 staff
- 6 coins
- 1 spinner
It requires 3 AA batteries and the on/off button can be found next to Captain’s left foot. It is very straightforward to play but does require some set up time. Younger children may require adult help to place them the items onto the Captain Boney.
Once the skeleton is firmly locked in position on the treasure pile, each of the fourteen colour coded (Gold, Yellow, Red and Blue) accessories are placed on Captain Boney’s body, while six golden coins nestle safely in the treasure chest. When you are ready to play, switch it on!
Be the first player to collect three game pieces (not including gold coins) and Golden Hat to win the game! Try not to wake him up otherwise he will shake frantically, literally rattling his bones! If he shakes, the child has to return the game piece to the skeleton. If you spin and there are no accessories left of the same colour, you can grab a coin from the treasure chest. Be sure not to wake him up!
I have made a video review here where I will show you how we played it!
We all had fun playing it. It was a bit scary when Captain Boney started to rattle! We were slightly disappointed with the spinner as it is made from a thin cardboard. So I had to tell the children to play with care. For stockists and to play games online, visit www.drumondpark.com or http://www.facebook.com/drumondpark or http://www.twitter.com/drumondpark. It is available to buy from all good retailers including Amazon.
Now Drumond Park is giving this Rattle Me Bones worth £22.99 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Drumond Park, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Drumond Park.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 06/09/2015 12 am – 07/10/2015 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own. Contains Amazon affiliate link.