Elektrokidz are a massive success in the US and now they have landed in the UK! They have made star appearances across the net, on music shows and at celebrity events. They are the first ever music-inspired collectables that dance to the beat of the music you are listening to!
There are six groovy Elektrokidz to choose from, each sporting their own ultra-cool locks, a pair of stylised shades and totally bling colours. Each Elektrokidz has its own groovy hair dance. They will detect high and low frequencies. They are suitable for ages 6 and over.
We have received Melody who is in bright striking pink! She comes with a mix of black and green hair. She also comes with very cool green shades, two sticky foams (to stick Melody onto any surface) and 4 spare batteries. She has quite a plasticky feel and is lightweight. To secure her down, it is best to use the sticky foams. Both my children had a lot of fun playing with her. Instead of putting music on, they both sing to her to make her hair rock!
The on/off button can be found behind her right arm. Once you switch it on, press her belly button (pink lightning-shaped button) to activate. She will interact with sound for up to 5 minutes before entering Sleep Mode. To exit Sleep Mode, press her belly button again. You can get them from Asda for £9.97. To find out more about the products, do check out WooWee.
Now I have six Elektrokidz toys worth £59.82 to giving to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Elektrokidz, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Elektrokidz.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 28/9/2015 12 am – 29/10/2015 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own. Image used with permission.