Dice Masters is a dice building game which involves each player building a team of characters from their collection of cards by taking the role of masterminds directing the actions of a team of powerful supers (represented by dice) to battle each other!
- 44 custom dice (12 basic action dice. 16 character dice & 16 sidekick dice)
- 38 cards (24 character cards, 10 basic action cards & 4 colour reminder cards)
- 2 dice bags (red & blue)
Each character has corresponding dice specific to their card. The sides of the dice have different abilities, some represent different types of energy, which can be used to buy more dice from different characters, whilst some sides represent the characters themselves. The sides that represent characters have a power and toughness rating and an energy cost, which you can use any kind of energy to pay to field that version of the character. Different sides have different energy costs; the more energy you need to pay, the more powerful that version of the character will be. Players then use the characters to battle their opponent’s characters in an effort to reduce their opponent’s life total to zero and win the game!
To have a better idea of how to play this game, why not check out this video!
You can find more information on the game at Dice Masters and Wizkids. The game is also available as booster packs which includes 2 cards of varying rarity and their corresponding dice. At just £1 per booster, players are given an affordable way to expand their collection and increase the power, and possibilities for modification of their game. The game is available to buy from Amazon.
Now Esdevium Games is giving this Dungeons and Dragons starter set worth £14.99 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Esdevium Games, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Esdevium Games.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 09/09/2015 12 am – 10/10/2015 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own.