Love puzzles? Why not try out these Smart Eggs? They are a new puzzle, akin to Rubik’s Cubes in that they require careful, logical consideration to complete; the goal is to guide a wand through a labyrinth in the Egg, from the top and out through the bottom. This is suitable for children aged 6 years and over and comes in a variety of difficulties, which can take up to three hours to solve.
They come in 1-layer and 2-layer labyrinths. I have received the 2-layer labyrinth Level 2 Dragon Smart Eggs which is the difficult level. This is a very challenging, dual-layered Smart Egg. This is for aged 10 onwards. It has a second labyrinth which must be pulled out and rotated in order to complete. This has kept us all entertained for a long time. Its retail at £11.99 from Waterstones. Inside this box, it comes with the Smart Egg, wand and an egg holder.
It requires you to solve both labyrinths at the same time and it took me a long time to solve it! It is very challenging and I love the size and shape of the egg. It is so easy to hold and move while on the move. To see more about the Smart Eggs, check out my vlog here!
Now Esdevium Games is giving this Smart Eggs worth £11.99 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Esdevium Games, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Esdevium Games.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 30/08/2015 12 am – 30/09/2015 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own.