We went to the beach last week. As always with the British weather, you can rely on it to be changeable. So we took along this beautiful Hammamas towel to keep us warm while sitting at the seaside!
Hammamas offer a beautiful range of Turkish cotton towels that are made by traditional weavers in the same way the towels have been created for generations. They source only local Turkish cotton as it’s the best quality money can buy. The combination of premium quality cotton and traditional weaves and techniques create a product that is of the highest quality, that is also soft, absorbent and lasts. The tassels are hand finished and made by the local ladies in Turkey.
This towel is not just a beach towel – it can also be used as a sarong, table cloth, picnic rug and many more. It is made from 100% cotton that is super absorbent, lightweight and fast drying. I have washed it in a washing machine and it was quite creased. It can be ironed but it is preferable to hang dry. I have choose the classic red towel. It does not feel like a towel but it dries you like a towel! I love the size of the towel as it is quite big and I was able to wrap it around myself! Do check them out!
So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Hammamas, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Hammamas.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 13/08/2015 12 am – 14/09/2015 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own.