A huge welcome to week 12 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! Last week we saw quite a lot of Easter crafts link ups. No doubt Easter is coming soon! This week I am featuring the cute and adorable rabbit.
First up is this cute Easter bunny crayon made from all the leftover crayons. I love recycling! Do pop over to Practical Mommy to check out how she made it! Next is this Easter Bunny mask made by The Boy and Me. She used superglue instead of PVA to glue the foam as it sticks better. Now I know where I went wrong!
How about this moss covered bunny for your Easter centrepiece? They are gorgeous! Take a look at My Pinterventures’s tutorial. Lastly is this Easter Chinese character activity which I made together with my children. We are a bilingual family and I always try to use the regular household items to teach my children Chinese as they don’t get any chance to learn it at school.
First time joining us? Simply add your posts to the linky and they will be shown across all 4 of our host blogs (myself, ET Speaks From Home; The Boy and Me; Hodge Podge Craft and Craft on Sea) and then pinned to our group board. Each week the 4 of us will showcase a selection of three posts each to feature the round up on our blog along with the next weeks’ linky.
The Rules & Guidelines
- Link up your post – it can be a tutorial, how-to or even food recipe – old or new!
- Please kindly follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
- Please also kindly follow the hosts on Pinterest. This is not essential but would be appreciated!
– Eileen: http://www.pinterest.com/etspeaksfrom/
– The Boy and Me: http://www.pinterest.com/theboyandme/
- Please visit at least three other blogs on the linky if you can and pin some of their fabulous tutorials to your own boards. Do use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
- We would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
- By adding your blog post on this linky, you agree to be possibly featured in a future round up on any of the host blogs, including an image. We will always be linked back directly to your post.
Looking forward to reading about your shared blog post with us this week!