Another amazing game from Drumond Park! This Tooth Fairy game is magical and all the children who played this loved it! It is for 2 – 4 players and suitable from age 5 onwards.
- Magic bed
- Tooth fairy wand
- 13 golden coins
- Circle board
- Mouths with 4 teeth each
- 4 Playing pieces
- Wobbly tooth dice
Setting it up is very simple but try to place the golden coins properly with adult help. My children tried to stuff it all in one go into the magic bed and it got stuck. The magic bed is a piece of clever design as it also works as a spinner. Each player gets a full set of teeth in the mouth. The playing pieces are also a backpack to transport the teeth to the magic bed.
With their tooth safely in their Playing Piece’s backpack, the children continue round the board, all longing to land on a ‘Go to Bed’ space. Here they spin the Spinner again to find out if they are going to remember to get their tooth ready for the Magic Tooth Fairy’s visit. If they do, their luck is in… and they get to pop the tooth under the pillow on the Magic Bed. Then they push down the Magic Wand! When they lift the pillow, the tooth has magically disappeared, and in its place is a Golden Coin! The first person to swap all four of their teeth for golden coins is the winner.
This game is so easy to play and is lots of fun! I love the concept of the game and the magic bed. We were all very impressed with it. The game is price at RRP £19.99 which is great value for money. It makes a great present for any children who are waiting for their milk teeth to fall out or for those who already have.
Now Drumond Park is giving the Magic Tooth Fairy Game to ONE of my followers! So good luck and enter through Rafflecopter! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways !
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Drumond Park, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winners from Drumond Park.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prizes is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 30/6/2014 12 am – 1/8/2014 12am
Disclosure: We have received the product to do an honest review and I am not paid to host this competition.