A huge welcome to Week 22 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! It is sad that England is out of the World Cup but don’t despair! Let us channel our energies on cheering on the remaining British tennis players! If you make any Wimbledon tennis crafts or even strawberry recipes, don’t forget to link it with us!
This week I am featuring three delicious yummy foods! Got to love this Tortellini Pasta Salad with Dijon Dressing by A Girl In Paradise. I love how Blue Bear Wood reused the jam jars to store the Chicken Vegetable Rice. They are great supper on the move! Or if you are vegetarian, you may like this Beautiful Bean Salad from Cutting Tiny Bites. It looks so healthy and gorgeous!
Don’t forget to pop by to take a look at Kate (seaside craft ideas), Anna and Hodge’s blog (beach) to see who is featured this week.
First time joining us? Simply add your posts to the linky and they will be shown across all 4 of our host blogs (myself, ET Speaks From Home; In The Playroom; Hodge Podge Craft and Craft on Sea) and then pinned to our group board. Each week the 4 of us will showcase a selection of three posts each to feature the round up on our blog along with the next weeks’ linky.
The Rules & Guidelines
- Link up your post– it can be a tutorial, how-to or even food recipe – old or new!
- Please kindly follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
- Please also kindly follow the hosts on Pinterest. This is not essential but would be appreciated!
– Eileen: http://www.pinterest.com/etspeaksfrom/
- Please visit at least three other blogs on the linky if you can and pin some of their fabulous tutorials to your own boards. Do use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
- We would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
- By adding your blog post on this linky, you agree to be possibly featured in a future round up on any of the host blogs, including an image. We will always be linked back directly to your post.
Looking forward to reading about your shared blog post with us this week!