Is it time for your check up? This is the Doc’s 2 floor clinic playhouse from the show! The top floor is Doc’s bedroom and she takes care of her friends in the clinic on the bottom floor.
This large Clinic Playhouse comes with Hallie, Lambie, Stuffy, a clinic table, clinic bed, laptop, Hallie’s reception desk with phone, Doc’s bed, mirror, slide, door sign, chimney, elevator, stair rails and sticker sheet.
Assembling the playhouse is very quick assuming you assemble it in the correct order. There are only five items that need to be fixed together. The chimney, elevator, stair rails, house and the floor base. But beware, remember to plug in the elevator from the bottom of the slotted panel side of the house before clicking the house to the floor base! I made this big mistake after getting carried with it and fixed the house to the floor base. Luckily, I used two flat screw drivers to lift up the clip at the bottom of the floor base which was enough for it to loosen and allow me to slot in the elevator. As for the chimney and stair rails, simply just click it in and it will sit tightly.
Finally, stick the stickers from the sticker sheets. Sticking the curtains is quite challenging as I was worried that it would tear. The other stickers are straightforward. It also comes with a door sign which you hang it on the front door! It does look very cute.
Ms C was very excited when she saw the playhouse and started role play! I love how she talks to her patients and treats them to make them better.
There are a few ways to play with the play feature on the accessories.
- Clinic Bed – It come with two heart shaped plugs on the clinic bed. Three LR44 batteries are included in the set. Place Lambie and Hallie onto either one of the plugs and push them down one at a time to hear them talking.
- Elevator – This elevator is for Doc McStuffins to get up and down the floor. It is quite easy to slide it but it does make clicking noises each time it slides.
- Fish tank – This is located on the bottom floor. There is a bar to move back and forth to watch the fish move.
- Phone on Desk – Push down the phone to hear it ring. Sometimes we have to press it quite hard before it rings.
- Clinic table – This is for you to place any existing thermometer or stethoscope on the table. It comes with a tap that is able to turn.
The playhouse is suitable for children aged 3 onwards. The house is very colourful and looks gorgeous. Every little girl would love to own one! It is sturdy while playing on carpet. Doc McStuffins is very well made and comes with real clothing, a stethoscope hanging on her neck and pink sparkling shoes. Lambie and Hallie are both small and fixed figures.
This lovely playhouse provides endless fun and imagination for any children. Even my son loves to play together with Ms C and create their own scenarios. If you have any existing Doc McStuffins’s toy, you could add it into the playhouse to play with it like this mini clinic playset we reviewed a few months ago.
This is our video about the playhouse, do take your time to watch it.
We are absolutely thrilled to say that we have been shortlisted for the Brilliance in Blogging Awards (Bibs) Video! We would be hugely grateful if you could click here to vote for us! Thank you!
Disclosure: We have received the product to do an honest review.