Eight days until Christmas! Have you bought your presents? If you need some last minutes inspiration ideas for Christmas stockings, take a look at these wide range of super collectible Gacha range of pocket money toys from TOMY. The range of miniature toys and accessories are perfect for school bags, keys, the playground etc. TOMY’s expanded Gacha licensed collection includes Hello Kitty, Nintendo, Disney, Sega and more, and 2013 welcomes new characters to the offering from Monsters University, Planes from Disney and sensational app characters from Where’s my Water. Marvel will also have a strong presence with Iron Man 3, Thor 2, and danglers from Littlest Pet Shop.
- No 1 Disney Princess collection of seven Princess figures and charms. We had Jasmine and she does require minimal assembly. It comes with a beautiful magic lamp charm.
- No 2 Disney Funky Rainbow Rings with seven to collect. We had the Red Mini Mouse character and she does have a very large head. It does look cute and will be quite prominent on their little fingers.
- No 3 Monsters University Buildable figures with six to collect. They are easy to build and look great on the window sill. They also have key chains versions of the same six characters.
- No 4 Look out for these six new branded characters from Transformers Prime. They can transform into weapons to use with Transformers figures which are not included. We had the green transformer that can turn into a big fist. Each figure can undergo its own unique transformation.
- No 5 The Racers have five different pull back Racers from Mario Kart. They are highly detailed and my son adores them. They also come nicely packaged.
Do check out their wide range of characters like Hello Kitty, JakZ, Furby, My Little Pony, Littlest Pet Shop and Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed. They are perfect for fans of all ages. My children couldn’t wait to tear open the packet to see who had. All the Gacha range can be found in Tesco. So if you need some stocking fillers, do take a look at the TOMY Gacha range. There are so many to choose from! Happy Shopping!
Disclosure: We received the samples for the purposes of writing this review, however, all thoughts and opinions remain our own.