Since birth, both of my children have suffered from eczema. Their skin on the inside of their joints like elbow, knee and armpits have suffered from inflammation and sore skin. We have been to see various skin specialist nurses and doctors. Each time, they offer to change to different drugs and none of the creams have worked for them. I have constantly been on the lookout for alternatives solutions, including changing my washing powder.
Grahams Skincare is Australia’s best-selling natural skincare range of top-to-toe treatments for eczema and sensitive skin conditions. It has been borne out of a fathers’ desire to ensure his son did not have to suffer from such debilitating physical and psychological effects of severe eczema.
We have been using the Eczema cream over two weeks. The cream is thick, easy to apply and absorbs into the skin. It is not oily. The cream smells mildly medicated but both children didn’t notice it. Their skin feels smooth after applying. It is suppose to be applied 2 – 3 times a day but due to both of them being in school, we have only applied it after shower to moisten their skin. So far, it has been doing okay. Both kids did flare up with eczema on and off but overall it has been good. For any parents with children who suffer from eczema, they will probably go to great lengths to try to find a cream that will work for their child. I think this cream is worth trying as everyone’s skin is different.
Geoff Graham, Founder of Grahams Skincare had spent years experimenting with plant extracts and revolutionary natural ingredients and finally developed Calendulis Plus cream which is pleasant to apply and has brought amazing results for his son and himself.
These are their complete range of natural products to treat mild sensitive skin to more severe eczema and psoriasis flare-ups all over the body.
- Grahams Calendulis Plus Cream: It contains calendula extract, manuka honey and emu oil which have superior anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and hydrating benefits to nourish and sooth red and inflamed skin and also promote quick healing.
- Grahams Eczema Cream: It is suitable for children and babies as young as 6 weeks old, containing Colloidal Oatmeal and it’s gentle formula is excellent for eczema, dermatitis, itchy, dry and irritated skin. Colloidal oatmeal provides a hydrating and protective barrier on the skin, replenishing moisture levels and preventing further moisture loss. It also has unique anti-inflammatory and anti-histamic properties to reduce the itch and inflammation associated with eczema.
- Grahams Natural Bath Oil, Natural Body Wash and Natural Soap: It contains manuka oil and honey as well as natural oils to cleanse, replenish, nourish and protect the skin without drying it out.
- Grahams Natural Shampoo & Conditioner: A gentle blend of organic and natural ingredients to relieve and protect a dry and sensitive scalp.
- Grahams Natural Sooth-It Balm: An intensely hydrating and soothing ointment, perfect for cracked and parched skin on the hands and feet.
Their products are totally free of parabens and petrochemicals and designed to replenish, restore and protect eczema-prone skin, ensuring a good night’s sleep for all the family. Visit www.vital-life.org.uk to find your nearest stockist.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review, however, all thoughts and opinions remain our own.