We have some exciting news to share! After our first party with SA Fruit, we are getting ready to host our 2nd Twitter party! This time, sponsored by Pyrex. On 10th June Monday from 10.30 -11.30 am, we will be getting together on Twitter to chat about cooking convenient but healthy family meals, sharing tips and ideas, and of course giving the opportunity to win plenty of prizes! The party will be hosted by me (@etspeaksfrom) from ET Speaks from Home, Pippa (@redrosemummy) from Red Rose Mummy, Jenny (@TheBrickCastle) from The Brick Castle and Anna (@theplayroomblog) from In the Play Room.
Pyrex are kindly offering 4 prizes of £25 worth of Summer dining essentials – making £100 worth of Pyrex being given out in total! This will include the Cook and Store dishes and the Kitchen Lab salad shakers, but may vary.
Have a look here to see what we thought of our Pyrex so far:
- Pyrex Cookware – In The Playroom
- Cooking with Pyrex – The Brick Castle
- Pyrex For Versatility – The Brick Castle
- Pyrex Impressions – ET Speaks from Home
- Chocolate Pudding in Pyrex – ET Speaks from Home
- Spicy Prawns with Pyrex – ET Speak from Home
- Marinated Salmon using 4 in 1 Pyrex – ET Speaks from Home
- Fennel Gratin and the Pyrex Impression Square Roaster – Red Rose Mummy
We would love to see you all at the Twitter party!
Date: 10th June 2013
Time: 10.30 – 11.30 am
Using #CookWithPyrex to tweet us to win prizes!
Please made sure you follow us on twitter!