“This blog post is an entry into the Tots100/Experience Days Christmas Craft Competition”.
- Coloured paper
- Coloured Felt Tip pens
- Blue tack
- Small and Big bowl
- Pom poms
- Draw around a big bowl on a piece of paper. Cut out the circle you have drawn and fold it in half. This is the body of snowman.
- Use pencil to draw line almost to the edge and draw line almost to the fold.
- Cut along the pencil lines.
- Draw around a small bowl on a piece of white paper. Cut it out and glue it onto the body. Draw facial features using the felt tip pen. Mr K drew a carrot nose for his snowman!
- Cut a hat from a piece of black/coloured paper and glue it on. Cut out arms and boots and glue them on the body. Decorate the body by drawing picture or pom pom. Mr K and Ms C decided to colour the snowman’ hands and boots.
- Tape a thread or ribbon on to the back of the hat. Put some blue tack onto the bottom of the body.
- Once done, you can hang it or pull the snowman’s leg to bounce!