Big waves to all my readers and I hope you are all well! Let’s forget about this virus for now and let me start this post with a big shout out to the lovely reputable toy brand TOMY! As we are running up to Easter soon, I have good news for my readers in that TOMY are giving away all these amazing toys to one of my readers!
Toomies is a very popular infant/preschool range from TOMY and recently, they have expanded their new Hide and Squeak range to suit a range of ages and get the family involved with some egg-tastic fun! We have received the Nesting Eggs, Bright Chicks, Egg and Spoon Set and Egg Stackers. All these toys are suitable for children aged six months to three years old.
These Nesting Eggs consists of daddy, mummy, brother, sister and baby egg plus squeaking Sora. Each egg is a different size and colour and has a distinct happy face that tells its own story. The yellow baby chick sits in the middle and it squeaks when you press it down. She fits inside into a shape-sorting heart shape! This nesting toy is not only great to get toddlers to learn colour and shape recognition, but it can also be used as a bath toy. It is designed to get wet, with its shells providing hours of fun as pouring cups, scooping up the water and letting it run through different patterned holes.
Next, we have the Bright Chicks which is a make-over of their best-selling half-dozen bright chicks. It comes with a sturdy, bright blue box and features fantastic shades of pink, purple, green, yellow, teal and orange. Each egg has a funny face and will squeak when your baby presses down. This is a shape sorting toy and also a colour matching toy. It is great for young children to develop their logic and problem-solving, as well as vital memory skills.
How can we celebrate Easter without an egg and spoon race? This Egg and Spoon Set is perfect for this occasion! Inside there is a set of four eggs and four stackable chunky spoons which is suitable to play with up to four players. Each egg has its own funny face and is easy to handle for little hands. It is designed to stimulate the senses with bright, bold colours and squeaky sounds when pressed. Young children can match the spoons with the egg by colour, and by sorting the different shapes that fit into the spoons: hidden under each egg is a star, a cross, a square and a heart.
Last but not least, we have the Egg Stackers. Each egg comes apart to reveal a cheeping chick inside by pressing its head down. They are small enough for little hands to handle and they fit together, they stack, and they tumble down too! Children get to match the bright, bold colours to pair up complete eggs and set them on their matching egg cups.
All these toys are very well made and will last for a long time. They are good value for money too. It is available to buy from good shops, although most high street shops are currently closed due to the coronavirus. Nevertheless, you can get it from online shops and Amazon. Here are the links:
- Hide & Squeak Nesting Eggs
- Hide & Squeak Bright Chicks
- Hide & Squeak Egg and Spoon Set
- Hide & Squeak Egg Stackers
Now TOMY is giving this awesome Easter bundle to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaway!
Tomy Toomies Easter Bundle
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only, and you must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to TOMY, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from TOMY.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- By entering, you are agreeing that your forename and last initial (Facebook profile) can be shared on the Gleam application if you are drawn as the winner.
- Competition starts on 23/03/2020 12 am – 26/04/2020 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the samples for the purposes of writing this review, however, all thoughts and opinions remain our own. We have included Amazon affiliate link to the products. If you click on this and buy, we may earn a small commission.