Today the 8th of August is International Cat Day and to celebrate this day, we were invited to check out this Cat Crimes game from ThinkFun and best of all, they are giving this game, worth £11.99, to one of my readers!
So what is this Cat Crimes game about? This is a logical game which involves cats that challenge the players to think logically and get them to solve problems using their visual perception and reasoning!
This game is suitable for aged eight and above and for one player. However, there’s no reason why you and your children can’t work together to solve the crimes!
The scene is set in your house where you were pet sitting with your neighbour’s six furry friends called Sassy, Tom Cat, Mr Mittens, Duchess, Ginger and Pip Squeak. Now you need to find out which cat is responsible for each crime!
There are 40 challenge cards that are split into four different levels with 10 in each level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Expert. To play, the player gets a challenge card and they place the game board in the middle of the table. Read each clue on the challenge card then set your scene with the crime token and cats by placing them around the edges of the game board. Now you have to determine the identity of the guilty cat! You can always check your answer at the back of the challenge card!
We enjoying playing with it. It is very simple to set up and understand by children. Both of my children have no problem solving the crimes and practising their reasoning! This game comes in a small portable box and will be great for travelling. The downside is there are only 40 crimes to solve and it would be great if there are expansion cards soon! This game is available to buy from good toy retailers and Amazon.
So good luck and enter this giveaway through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaway!
Cat Crimes Game
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only, and you must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to ThinkFun, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from ThinkFun.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- By entering, you are agreeing that your forename and last initial (Facebook profile) can be shared on the Gleam application if you are drawn as the winner.
- Competition starts on 08/08/2019 12 am – 08/09/2019 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review, however, all thoughts and opinions remain our own. We have included an Amazon affiliate link to the product. If you click on this and buy, we may earn a small commission.