Thinking of order Back to School shoes online but unsure if you are getting the right size of shoes for your children? Then look no further! I am so thrilled that a simple tool like this Treads measuring gauge can put my mind at rest and take the guesswork out of ordering online. It takes a huge amount of stress out of the Back to School process. Just think, there is no more queuing with tickets, out of stock sizes and no need to return as you have the right size shoes for your child!
This measuring kit costs £4.99 and it comes with a durable measuring gauge and tape. It is so easy to use and it also ensures your child’s feet are fitted with the correct size and style of shoe for their feet. All you need to do is to place your child’s foot on the measuring gauge and check the length slider reading and repeat on the other foot. Then use the tape to measure the width and repeat on the other side. It is that easy! Lastly, enter the length and width of your biggest foot into their calculator and voilà!
Check out this video on how we use the measuring gauge.
Treads was launched to deliver indestructible school shoes and they are so confident with their specially designed moulded soles and reinforced shoes that they have a 12 months Indestructible Guarantee. Mr K had reviewed the Madrid style in April 2018 and after more than a year, the shoes are still in good condition. On the surface of the shoes, it does look a bit old and dirty but it was able to withstand a lot of abuse by an active 11-year-old. The stitching is really tight and well finished all around. The shoes are very well made and durable.
Treads have a range of ten different designs of black leather boys’ and ten in girls school shoes to choose from, for children aged 6 to 16. You can either have lace, slip-on or touch-fasten! They are all very good value for money and cost less than a branded shoe. I would highly recommend them! To find out more about the Treads range, do check out them out: https://www.treads-shoes.com/
Now Treads is giving a pair of boy/girl school shoes of your choice to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only, and you must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not improve your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law.
- The email address provided will be used only to notify a winner for this competition, and will not be shared or added onto any mailing lists.
- The prize draw opens at 10am on Monday 15th July 2019 and closes at 11.59pm on Thursday 15th August 2019. Sorry, but any entries submitted after this time will not be valid. Treads will email the lucky winner within 30 days of the prize draw close date. If the prize is not claimed after within 48 hours of notifying them about the win, or Treads feel that the entrant has not entered honestly, they will pick another winner.
- The winner will receive one pair of Treads School Shoes, subject to availability.
- These cannot be exchanged for prizes of similar value – unless products are out of stock. These prizes cannot be exchanged for a gift card, credit note or have their account debited of the values of these prizes, and the prize is non-returnable or refundable.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter and announced on this page. The widget is hosted by Treads.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
Disclosure: We will also receive a pair of shoes for the purposes of writing this review, however, all thoughts and opinions remain our own.