We are a big fan of Stamptastic and we knew what to expect as their products are always great quality and last for ages! We are still using both my children’s personalised name stamps that we had from five years ago. This is how great their products are. They’ll last forever if you use them carefully!
We have just recently moved home and bought our new house so sadly this means our address stamp is no longer valid. However, I am so thrilled to be able to review this gorgeous new Stamptastic address stamp. I had ordered their chic small address stamp as a dummy review and a family medium address stamp for my own use.
Their chic personalised address stamp is usable on fabric, metal, wood and some plastics. It comes in a clear stylish block and measures 5 cm length by 4 cm width by 1.5 cm depth. The actual stamping surface is 49mm x 32mm. It is easy to hold the smooth block with three fingers to stamp. Or you could go the next size up which comes with a handle. The great thing about this is that the block is transparent which allows for precise positioning!
I ordered the family medium address stamp with our family name on it and you can use different fonts and font sizes in the stamp designer to fit in the desired number of letters. This stamp comes with a wooden handle which makes it easy to hold and it measures 6.7 cm by 4.7 cm. This requires a craft inkpad which is suitable for paper products with prices starting at £3.99 and it is available in red, blue, black, green, pink, brown, gold, silver, bronze and many more. I had ordered the gray flannel inkpad which is equivalent to a grey colour. I love the colour and it is quite a trendy colour to use!
Instead of having icons, you could also have just plain address stamps or anything with border etc. There are plenty of designs to choose from. It also comes in different four sizes to suit any family: small, medium, large and extra large.
Lastly, I had designed a dummy name stamp with an icon which is usable on fabric, metal, wood and some plastics. It comes in a clear stylish block and measures 5 cm length by 4 cm width by 1.5 cm thick. The actual stamping surface is 38mm x 15mm. It is comfortable to hold and also with it being transparent, it allows you to have precise positioning.
This name stamp is a lifesaver! They can be stamped on most items we own for school and lasts for a very long time! I hardly have to re-stamp my children’s items!
As you can tell, I am a very happy customer of them and am well impressed with their service. I received the stamps very quickly in a well-packed box. I would highly recommend them. This is so much easier than to handwrite! It is affordable and you can use it many times!
Did you know that you could boost your school funds by registering your PTA and they will receive 20% cashback and a free £22 fundraising voucher? Why not get your school involved and try out their awesome products! Please visit https://stamptastic.co.uk/
Now Stamptastic is giving a Personalised Stamp bundle worth £43.49 (1 name stamp worth £10, 1 ink pad worth £12, 1 address stamp worth £17.50 and 1 memento ink pad worth £3.99) to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only, and you must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Stamptastic, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Stamptastic.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- By entering, you are agreeing that your forename and last initial (Facebook profile) can be shared on the Gleam application if you are drawn as the winner.
- Competition starts on 22/04/2019 12 am – 26/05/2019 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the samples for the purposes of writing this review, however, all thoughts and opinions remain our own.