The Ultimate Bike Book is a paperback guide book that is great for beginners or children who love to cycle. It is packed with full-colour illustrations and photos, cycling tips, tricks, facts and history, plus profiles of top cyclists to provide inspiration. It will be available to buy from 4th April 2019 onwards. It is suitable for aged seven and above.
What I love about this book is that it shows children the most basic facts from choosing their own bikes to how to look after their bikes. The book is divided into lots of useful topics that covers basically everything your child needs to know.
Mr K does find the book too simple for him as he knows most of the basic skills on safe cycling through school in Year 5. But the book is a good reminder for him especially with road rules and how to look after his bike.
This book is definitely informative and simple to understand. It is suitable for any young children to get them interested in biking especially with lots of colourful illustrations and photos. It is available to pre-order now via Carlton Books, any good book store and Amazon.
Now Carlton Books is giving this Ultimate Bike book worth £6.99 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
The Ultimate Bike Book
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only, and you must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- One winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Carlton Books, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winners from Carlton Books.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 15/03/2019 12 am – 18/04/2019 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review, however, all thoughts and opinions remain our own. We have included an Amazon affiliate link to the product. If you click on this and buy, we may earn a small commission.