Can Rubik’s cube get any more delightful than this 2×2? Many people will know that Rubik’s cube is incredibly addictive and has fascinated fans since it arrived way back in 1980! We have all sorts of Rubik’s cube puzzles and two of my children’s favourite are the original 3×3 and Rubik’s race!
This Rubik’s cube has a brand new mechanism that results in a smoother, faster and more reliable Rubik’s Cube. The traditional stickers have been replaced with plastic; which means no fading, peeling or cheating! Yes, cheating! I used to peel off the stickers and rearrange it without moving the cube. My OCD got the better of me. If I couldn’t solve it, I used to peel the stickers off and re-stick it back in the right way. Now with this cube, I couldn’t do it even if I wanted to.
You might think that this 2×2 cube looks simple and is easy to solve. But no, it is not at all! It is still very challenging and fun! Mr C and Mr K had to YouTube it to find out how to solve it. Nevertheless, Mr C has now mastered the skill of solving the cube by following specific steps whereas Mr K is still learning it!
It still looks very complicated for me and I couldn’t follow it. They both enjoy solving it whenever we mess it up! Of course, if you struggle to master this challenge or simply lack the patience, they have provided a downloadable guide with the simplest ever Rubik’s Cube solution.
The Rubik’s Cube is the classic colour-matching puzzle that is a great mental challenge anywhere you go. It is a challenging mind puzzle that will never go out of fashion and we would recommend it. It is available from all good toy stores including Argos, Smyths, Toys R Us and Toymaster Independent stores, as well as online like Amazon. For a full list of stockists, visit: www.johnadams.co.uk
Also don’t forget to check out Rubik’s collectable pet puzzles for younger children as young as four years old which we reviewed last year.
Now one of my followers will get to win this cute Rubik’s 2×2 Cube! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Playtime PR Ltd.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 14/02/2018 12 am – 14/03/2018 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own. Contains Amazon affiliate link. We are members of Rubik’s Bloggers Club.