Did you know that premium supplements Wiley’s Finest Wild Alaskan Fish Oils are the leader in the Natural Food Industry? Their products contain fish oil sourced from sustainable Alaskan Pollock, with the most extensive line of products that bear the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) ecolabel of any brand worldwide. There are a vast range of different options and concentrations of EPA and DHA Omega-3s that will suit everyone’s tastes and needs.
Keeping ourselves healthy is always one of my top priorities for my family. Besides eating a balanced and healthy diet, we often top-up our children with vitamins and minerals, especially with Omega-3. They are both not great fans of fish and only eat fresh fish once a week. So giving them the right supplements will help support a healthy start, boost immune system and fight infections. I am so pleased to learn about the goodness of Wiley’s Finest Wild Alaskan Fish Oils products and love that they have such a wide range of fish oils that would suit my family. I am also delighted that one of my readers will win these three products that we have been trying out!
I chose the Peak EPA which contains 1000mg EPS and DHA Omega-3 for myself. I have a family history of heart disease and having a hearty heart will be great for myself. This product has four times more Omega-3 than regular strength fish oil. This will help maintain normal cardiac function, normal brain function and vision. As you can see, it comes in a big yellow capsule. It is quite easy to consume without any scent.
Next, I have picked the Vitamin K2 for Mr C which contains 500mg concentrated EPA and DHA Omega-3 with scientifically validated MenaQ7® Vitamin K2. Vitamin K2, a vitamin of which 98% of the western population are deficient of, has been clinically proven to sustain bone health and significantly reduce age related arterial stiffening, one of the main causes of heart disease. With this supplement, I know that Mr C will be well looked after with his bone development especially for his age. This capsule is slightly smaller than the Peak EPA. Again, it is very easy to consume.
Lastly, I have the Elementary EPA Liquid for my children. This is specifically created for school aged children (from aged 3+ onwards), the liquid supplement contains EPA and DHA Omega-3 combined with FloraGLO® Lutein and Zeaxanthin for optimal eye health and vision support. Take one teaspoon daily with food, which also can be added into children-friendly recipes such as ice-lollies and smoothies. Both of them did find the liquid quite oily but happily it doesn’t smell fishy. The liquid does comes in delicious natural favours of peach and mango which my children didn’t notice. They consumed it without much trouble. Just have to be quite careful not to spill it on clothing as the brightly coloured antioxidant Lutein and Zeaxanthin will stain easily. It also comes with stickers for you to reward your child! Such a lovely thought!
All these products were made in the USA and do not contain sugar, gluten, starch, yeast, wheat, diary, artificial flavours, artificial colours, nuts, shellfish, eggs, peanuts, soy or corn. They are available to buy from http://www.yourhealthy.co. uk/
Now Wiley’s Finest Wild Alaskan is giving all these three fish oil products to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
Wiley’s Finest Wild Alaskan Fish Oil family bundle
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Wiley’s Finest Wild Alaskan, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Wiley’s Finest Wild Alaskan.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 18/01/2018 12 am – 25/02/2018 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the samples for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own.