The new Pulsin Kids’ Fruity Oat bars now contain a third less sugar than the average kids’ fruit snack, which makes Pulsin Kid’s Fruity Oat Bars the perfect tasty wholesome low sugar snack option for lunch boxes and after school snacks. They also contain no nasties and are 100% natural made with real fruit and natural ingredients.
These brand new oat bars come in three tasty flavours: strawberry, blackcurrant & apple and orange choc chip. The 25g bar comes in a nice portion size for kids aged three to nine years and counts as one of their 5 a day. The bars only contain natural sugars. They are made with a nut free recipe, are gluten free, dairy free and soya free with no artificial ingredients.
We are no strangers to Pulsin kids as we have previously reviewed them. I am delighted that the new and improved healthy snack bar range gives parents more nutritious low sugar options. Each bar is still packed full of flavour and is naturally sweet. Both my son and I love these snack bars! They chewable and melt in your mouth easily. They don’t stick or leave bits in between your teeth. They are now available in Tesco and Sainsbury’s.
As this is the Back-To-School month, Smiggle have kindly provided my children each a lunch box and bottle which are perfect for them! This Australian stationery brand, Smiggle – where a smile meets a giggle, is dedicated to creating original, fun and affordable stationery. Whether you are in need of some back to school essentials to kick start your school year or you need some stylish gadgets and gizmos to deck out your desk, Smiggle has your back to school dreams covered so you will be the envy of all your classmates.
The Smiggle City Hardtop Lunch Box comes with two large storage compartments, carry handle, detachable carry strap, name/address label and super cool embossed and scented detailing. The lining is BPA free and food grade safe.
My daughter had the Pink Dog lunch box whilst Mr K had the Football. Both lunch boxes are well made and lovely bright colours. There is plenty of storage space for your little one to put their favourite fruits, drinks and snacks. It can also be hand carried or slung around the shoulder like a handbag.
The Smiggle City Drink Up Straight Bottle comes in cool designs and co-ordinates with a range of Smiggle school essentials allowing you to mix & match! The flip-top spout drinks bottle comes with a loop for you to attach to your bag. The bottles are very well made except the flip-top spout is quite tough to flip at the moment.
Pulsin and Smiggle are the perfect combination for parents looking for healthy snacking alternatives and new cool ideas for lunchboxes.
Now Pulsin & Smiggle are giving a haul of Delicious NEW Pulsin Kids’ Fruity Oat Bars (7 boxes with 5 bars in a box), Smiggle City Hardtop Lunch Box and Smiggle City Drink Up Bottle to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Pulsin, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Pulsin.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available. ‘colours will be subject to availability’
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 06/09/2017 12 am – 08/10/2017 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the samples for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own. Image used with permission.