Cash n Guns is one of the coolest games we have ever played! I love the concept of this game where everyone is a crook! In order to get your share of the loot, you need to think how to outsmart your opponents and get the most money.
This game is suitable for aged 10 and above. Even though both of my children aged 7 and 9 are a bit too young for the game, they both were able to understand and play with us. The game is for four to eight players. This makes a nice party game as it’s fun to play together! It is available to buy from Esdevium store finder RRP £24.99 and Amazon.
This game comes with 8 foam guns, 18 wound tokens, 9 plastic stands, 8 characters, 1 New Godfather token, 1 Godfather’s desk, 1 Diamond bonus token, 16 power cards, 64 bullet cards, 64 loot share cards and instructions.
When you first play this game, you might think it is very complicated and there is a lot of rules. It is not at all! It is quite simple after the first play and it is quite addictive. My son wanted to play it over and over again.
To play this game, each player takes 1 foam gun, 5 Click cards, 3 Bang! Cards, and 1 Character. Shuffle all the Loot cards and divide them into 8 piles of 8 cards. Place the New Godfather token in the middle of the table, next to the Loot cards. Give the Godfather’s desk to the oldest player, who places it in front of his Character.
There are 8 game turns and each game turn is divided into 7 steps. It may not always go the full 8 game turns as it is may end earlier if all the players (except the winner of course) gets killed earlier. You have to think carefully about your game strategy.
The 7 steps of game turns are: Loot, Choice of Bullet card, Hold Up, Godfather’s Privilege, Courage, Card effects and Loot sharing. You first flip 8 Loot cards face up, choose your Bullet card wisely (Bang or Click), count to three and point your gun at another player. Godfather’s Privilege allows the Godfather to optionally order another player to change target. Then count to three to see who has the courage to stand by his Character or lay down, then apply the Bullet card accordingly and share your Loot! If you are lucky, you might even get all the loot! Stay alive and the richest player wins the game.
When you are more familiar with the game, you can play with power where you deal a Power card face up to each player. So far we have not been able to play with the Power cards but I know we will soon! The game is made with good quality materials and should last for a long time. We all love the game. It is one of the games that I would play at a party. I would definitely recommend it.
Now Esdevium Games is giving this Cash n Guns Game worth £24.99 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Esdevium Games, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Esdevium Games.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 24/04/2017 12 am – 29/05/2017 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own. Contains Amazon affiliate link.