No one told me that unexpected leaks are okay! In fact, incontinence in women is far more common than we imagine but most women won’t talk about it. More than a third (35 per cent) of women still consider light bladder weakness to be a taboo subject.
It can be a cringing topic to discuss and lights by TENA hope that through their No One Told Me campaign, they increase the awareness and get others to talk about it. To help you embrace the changes that life brings, lights by TENA want to hear what surprising #noonetoldme moments you have encountered and in return, you could win some fabulous prizes, from shopping vouchers to a city break. Simply visit www.noonetoldme.co.uk to find out more and share your #noonetoldme moment. Don’t wait too long as the competition ends on 16th October 2016.
Last Sunday, lights by TENA team invited me to Champneys Springs for a lights by TENA style boot camp with stress-busting activities to a relaxing spa treatment. This was a great opportunity to learn about the lights by TENA brand and a day for me to energise and unwind.
Thanks to lights by TENA’s newly upgraded range, it’s even easier for women to say “c’est la vie!” to those unexpected Oooops moments™. With four ultra-thin liners and lights by TENA’s latest Ultra-Towel product in the range to choose from, they are now more absorbent than ever before. We saw it being tested along with another brand product and the result was amazing.
Lights by TENA Ultra towel was twice as absorbent and the towel felt absolutely dry. The towel is ultra-thin and comfortable to touch too! Specifically designed for light bladder weakness, the refreshed lights by TENA range, manufactured by leading global hygiene company SCA, offers the ultimate security and protection. Boasting a narrower core, each liner is now thinner, softer and more flexible, giving complete comfort and discretion.
What’s more, both the lights by TENA Light Liner and lights by TENA Liner are now 5x drier than regular liners and the lights by TENA Ultra Towel absorbs 2x faster than ordinary towels, leaving you fresh and dry all day long!
The entire range also features unique FeelFresh Technology™ that combines a quick-dry topsheet and innovative fluid distribution layers to effortlessly control moisture and odour. Thus, giving you complete peace of mind and the confidence to tackle whatever Oooops moments™ come your way.
The range includes:
- lights by TENA Light Liners – the smallest product in the range, and the first micro-product of their kind. They are no thicker than a nail file, but are extremely good at what they do. In fact, they are 5x drier than a regular liner**.
- lights by TENA Liners – designed for women who are used to wearing a regular panty liner. They are shaped to fit your body, and even though they are just 3mm thick, they absorb faster than regular liners to keep you 5x drier than regular liners**.
- lights by TENA Liners (Single-Wrapped) – these liners are individually wrapped for discretion, making them ideal to pop in your handbag.
- lights by TENA Long Liners – Specifically designed for women who prefer the reassurance of a longer liner. They are the same thickness as the lights by TENA Liners but slightly longer, making them the longest in the range, yet still incredibly discreet, comfortable and fast absorbing.
- lights by TENA Ultra-Towel – Doing just what it says on the tin, the new lights by TENA Ultra towel offers women ultimate protection from unexpected leaks. The most absorbent product in the range, absorbing twice as fast as normal ultra-towels, it offers women complete peace of mind.
First, we all started off doing the circuit class which was really strenuous! There was a lot of adrenaline pumping exercise which I almost couldn’t handle. Then we all moved onto the open field to do yoga. I have to be honest, I’ve always disliked yoga as I am not a big fan of stretching and balancing in slow motion. However, in the end, it was quite a pleasant experience to wind down the day! It was followed by a back massage which almost put me to sleep. It was a great event and I hope that this article will enrich you on choosing the right towel for your needs.
Did you know that they also have a free app to remind you to do your pelvic floor? You can download it on iTunes or Google store. Give it a try and I hope it helps you to make a difference.
Disclosure: I was invited to the blogger event. Images used with permission.