Who Tooted is a game of bluff to guess who tooted and to be the first one to reach the destination to win the game. This is a fun and hilarious family game that everyone will love! Do you think you can keep a straight face after you toot?
This game is suitable for 3 to 4 players and from aged five onwards. It requires two AAA batteries which are not included. It is complete with an integral ‘toot’ machine and whoopee cushion style play pieces. It comes with four cardboard playing pieces with stands and four noses.
Setting up the board game is pretty straightforward. I find that this game is best to play on a small table as it allows you to hide your hands and whoopee cushion controller underneath it. Place the game in the middle of the table and switch it on. Distribute the playing pieces to everyone. The red lights on all four whoopee cushion controllers should begin to blink. Each player must push the button on their controller to activate it. When a controller has been activated the light will stop blinking and remain lit. If there are three players, then activate three controllers.
Now press the start button to play. After you press the start button, the light on the playing pieces does not come up immediately as it gives everyone 5 seconds to get ready and it will randomly light on. The person with the controller that is lit up yellow should press it to make the farting noise. There are 10 different farting sound effects to be heard.
Next use the nose piece to point at the person who you think has tooted! The number of spaces to move is dependent on the number of people you fool! If you fooled none, you don’t move at all. If they guess correctly, they get to move one space on the game board.
Both of my children love this game and surprisingly they are able to keep a straight face and fool us all! I would recommend this fun family game. This game is available to buy at Smyths Toys.
Now I have this Who Tooted game worth £19.99 to give away to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to re:creation, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from re:creation.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 26/07/2016 12 am – 08/09/2016 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own.