As the children have grown older, they have expressed increased desire to be more individual, from how they dress to what they eat, and also to how they should decorate their room.
From the moment when they moved into their own rooms, we have been changing their decor incrementally from adorning the walls with wall stickers, photos, pictures, wallpaper, changing the blinds, etc. The centrepiece of any bedroom has to be the bed though and their current beds are adult double beds which we bought on sale at the time as it worked out cheaper than the children’s single beds we had our eye on. They have had these beds since coming out of their cots so it may be time to look for new beds to continually adapt their room to their preferences.
- What is your budget?
- Do you need storage built into the bed?
- Do you need easier access getting in and out of bed?
- Consider the shape and size of the bedroom as the length, width and particularly the height can vary between different beds of the same size.
- Does it come with a headboard?
- What does the bed’s guarantee cover and for how long?
- How soon can it be delivered and how much will delivery cost?
- How much assembly is required?
- What will you do with your old bed?
In our search, we came across these personalised beds by Ollie & Leila. What better way to finish off a room than to have a personalised bed! There are a number of beds offering different ways of personalisation. Take a look at the site to see for yourself!
Ollie & Leila offer practical, quality children’s furniture and their painted furniture comes with a five year guarantee against defects. It covers all woods against splitting and warping and all joints against breakage under normal and correct usage.
Disclosure: This is a collaborative post.