Snow Queen 2 is available for Digital Download today 26th October and will be released on DVD and Blu Ray on the 2nd November 2015, courtesy of Signature Entertainment. This is a 79 minute animation. Following on from The Snow Queen, the next chapter in the tale of Gerda, Orm and her friends sees a whole host of brand new, lovable characters join old favourites for another adventure in the wintry wonderland.
If you have not watched The Snow Queen before, it is about little orphan girl Gerda who must defeat the evil Snow Queen who has taken over the kingdom and kidnapped Gerda’s brother, Kai. Gerda must embark on a perilous journey across the icy wonderland, facing swashbuckling pirates and treacherous trolls to defeat the Snow Queen and bring warmth back to the hearts of people everywhere.
The Snow Queen 2: Magic of the Ice Mirror follows the troll Orm, as he exaggerates his exploits during The Snow Queen, creating a web of lies in which he single-handedly defeated the treacherous Queen. He claims he is destined to marry the princess and inherit great power and riches – but where will Orm’s stories lead him? In this lively and perilous adventure, Orm learns that friends, happiness, and true love cannot be won through deceit.
We had not watched The Snow Queen before, hence didn’t know much about the story and how it follows on. However, it was quite easily to catch up and understand the whole story. The animation is great and the characters are fun too. There are a couple of slow moments in the show which I think partly is due to both my children initially not following along with the story. Overall it is good for watching. It is available in all good retailers including Amazon.
This is the trailer The Snow Queen 2: Magic of the Ice Mirror:
Now Premier is giving one The Snow Queen DVD to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Premier, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Premier.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 26/10/2015 12 am – 27/11/2015 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own. Contains Amazon affiliate link.