Recently we went to watch Big Hero 6 and immediately fell in love with Baymax! He is such a cuddly superhero! So this half term, we spent some time at home making Baymax using paper plates and Hama beads!
To make paper plate Baymax, you will need:
- 4 white paper plates
- Sticky tape/glue
- Black, red and grey marker/felt pens
- First paper plate: Draw two black circles and join them with a horizontal line. Cut the outer rim of the paper plate to make a smaller shape for the head but leave a tab for the neck.
- Second paper plate: Draw a red dot on the top left hand side of the paper plate.
- Third paper plate: Fold the paper plate in half and cut it. Next cut the hand shaped as showed. Colour the elbow using grey colour.
- Fourth paper plate: Cut the top of the paper plate and cut the legs as shown on the photo. Colour the hip and feet using grey colour.
- Now use the tape or glue to paste the limbs together.
My son decided to make his own Baymax and this is his paper plate craft.
My daughter preferred to draw a Baymax on her paper plate!
If you are interested in making Baymax with armour, check out the blog post from In The Playroom.
Or if your children are keen on Hama Beads, they might like to make their own Hama Beads Baymax!
Hope you like this craft!