Do you have family or friends coming around for tea or a gathering? If so, try getting out a board game to involve everyone and have fun. We tend to do this instead of turning on the PlayStation or TV as it’s more interactive and sociable.Last week, a few friends came around with their children and we played the LOGO Board Game and LOGO What Am I?
LOGO What Am I?
This is a fast and furious multi-activity picture board game, loosely based on the original LOGO game. This is suitable for aged 8 onwards and for 3 – 6 players. Inside the box, it comes with a well-made circle playing board, a box of 250 question cards, 6 counters, sand timer, small paper pad, pencil, special dice and instructions. Before we began, I swapped the small paper pad with a larger drawing pad so we could draw more comfortably and team members could see more clearly. Ms C was so keen on helping both teams to roll the dice that we didn’t notice until the end of the game that this special dice has two of each of the numbers 3, 4 and 5! With big numbers, it ensures the games aren’t too long, which is perfect to play with young children.
Players have to either draw, describe or answer questions, so that the others can start guessing the names of well-known branded items or everyday products, before the 60-second timer expires. Ugg Boots, Raybans, Rolex, iPod, Smarties, Toblerone, Raleigh Bicycle, Reebok and lots more lifestyle favourites make an appearance on the hundreds of cards which come with this clever and original game! All the children were so keen to draw but trying to guess what they drew, we really had to think outside the box! One of them tried to draw a DVD. She drew a rectangle and then with further encouragement, she added a person into the rectangle and that was it! We asked her to draw more but she couldn’t. We all burst out laughing after we found out the answer!
Official LOGO board Game App
Also, don’t forget to check out the Official LOGO board game app which is available from iTunes (for iPhones and iPads), and it’s absolutely free! This is the one and only Official LOGO app, published with fully granted permissions and approvals from all the contributing companies. Big-name favourites include Argos, Birds Eye, British Gas, Campbell’s Soup, Churchill, Hovis, John West, Marmite, National Express, Ready Brek, Tesco, Tetley, Vauxhall and Wagon Wheels. You can read my review here.
I am delighted to partner with Drumond Park to give away Drumond Park’s LOGO What Am I? worth £24.99 to one follower. So good luck and enter through Rafflecopter! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways here!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Drumond Park, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Drumond Park.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prizes is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated processes to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 1/4/2014 12 am – 1/5/2014 12am
Disclosure: We have received the products to do an honest review and I am not paid to host this competition.