Happy New Year everyone! A huge welcome to Week 1 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! This linky will occur fortnightly. Therefore this will be open for two weeks until 15th January 2016 so you have plenty of time to link with us! This week I am featuring Christmas food.
The first recipe, Gluten Free Christmas cookies, is from one of my regular contributors – Herbs, Spices and Tradition. This is her daughter’s recipe. These cookies looks absolutely delicious! Next, we have these Penguin Cookies with Nutter Butter from A Little Pinch of Perfect. How cool do these penguins look! I think a lot of children would love these! Lastly, this is a hidden Christmas tree wreath cake which I made. This was quite a challenging cake to make so I am particularly proud of it!
Don’t forget to pop by to take a look at Hodge’s blogs (Valentine crafts) to see who is featured this week.
First time joining us? Simply add your posts to the linky and they will be shown across our host blogs (myself, ET Speaks From Home and Hodge Podge Craft) and then pinned to our group board. Every two weeks, the 2 of us will showcase a selection of three posts each to feature the round up on our blog along with the following weeks’ linky.
The Rules & Guidelines
- Link up your post – it can be a tutorial, how-to or even food recipe – old or new!
- Please kindly follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
- Please also kindly follow the hosts on Pinterest. This is not essential but would be appreciated!
– Eileen: http://www.pinterest.com/etspeaksfrom/
- Please visit at least three other blogs on the linky if you can and pin some of their fabulous tutorials to your own boards. Do use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
- We would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
- By adding your blog post on this linky, you agree to be possibly featured in a future round up on any of the host blogs, including an image. We will always be linked back directly to your post.
Looking forward to reading about your shared blog post with us this week!