A huge welcome to Week 17 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! This week I am featuring 5 different desserts! I love baking and am frequently baking delicious desserts. Although we don’t always have it every day after a meal, we probably have a baked treat at least 3 times a week!
I love how Mum in the Madhouse made these Oreo dirt desserts or chocolate mint puddings! Such an effective, clever idea to use Oreo as the soil. Next, anyone fancy these banana bread brownies from Syncopated Mama? They look so delicious! Next, we have In the Playroom who used Belvita breakfast biscuit s to make these healthy looking yoghurt parfait. Lastly, these are two of my bake s: Milo Tiramisu and Almond and Cinnamon Cake . If you don’t like to use raw egg, then take a look at my Milo Tiramisu for the recipe or if you want a gluten free cake, try the Almond and Cinnamon Cake!
First time joining us? Simply add your posts to the linky and they will be shown across all 4 of our host blogs (myself, ET Speaks From Home; The Boy and Me; Hodge Podge Craft and Craft on Sea) and then pinned to our group board. Each week the 4 of us will showcase a selection of three posts each to feature the round up on our blog along with the next weeks’ linky.
The Rules & Guidelines
- Link up your post – it can be a tutorial, how-to or even food recipe – old or new!
- Please kindly follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
- Please also kindly follow the hosts on Pinterest. This is not essential but would be appreciated!
– Eileen: http://www.pinterest.com/etspeaksfrom/
– The Boy and Me: http://www.pinterest.com/theboyandme/
- Please visit at least three other blogs on the linky if you can and pin some of their fabulous tutorials to your own boards. Do use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
- We would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
- By adding your blog post on this linky, you agree to be possibly featured in a future round up on any of the host blogs, including an image. We will always be linked back directly to your post.
Looking forward to reading about your shared blog post with us this week!