One of my favourite hobbies is doing a jigsaw puzzle. I always find it so satisfying and get a great sense of achievement! Of course, besides that, they are a great work out for the brain and can be beneficial for improving problem-solving, motor skills and eye coordination for all ages.
Recently, I got in touch with Cloudberries and I was amazed by their unusual devilish jigsaws, from just black-and-white puzzles to vibrating and colourful puzzles! The puzzles are designed in the UK and made in Europe using sustainably sourced paper and board. They also plant a tree for every puzzle sold.
This is a 1000 piece puzzle featuring a super detailed and challenging city map by Drawing Architecture Studio in Beijing. Every single piece of the puzzle contains amazing detail! There are factories, trucks, shops, cars, museums and many more. I really enjoyed piecing it together with help from my daughter. I do find the picture on the box is slightly too small for my liking, especially for my old age eyesight! Nevertheless, we took a photo of the box and blew it up big on the screen. Also, we used a magnifying glass to spot some odd items.
This puzzle is suitable for adults. I think it is also suitable for older children. My 11 year old daughter with severe visual impairment was keen to help.
The matt finished puzzle measures 68 cm by 48.5 cm when complete. The puzzles are made from extra-thick pieces and have a premium matt finish. Just like other Cloudberries puzzles, the pieces fit together snugly with a satisfying ‘click’.
I love that this high-quality puzzle can be done over and over again and kept safely in its sturdy box when not required. Unfortunately, my lovely dog had a chew on one of the pieces and it’s now slightly out of shape! Nevertheless, it was a fun and challenging puzzle.
With all these restrictions in place for the greater good, undoubtedly, it is best to keep yourself and everyone safe by staying at home as much as possible. During this time, why not sit down and enjoy some time out with a jigsaw. Not only that, but jigsaw puzzles also employ a host of skills like long and short term memory, deductive reasoning, cognitive flexibility, mental rotation and visuospatial perception. They use both sides of your brain too! It is available to buy on Cloudberries or Amazon, John Lewis and Etsy.
Now, Cloudberries is giving this Crossroads jigsaw puzzle worth £16.99 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaway!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only, and you must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Cloudberries, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Cloudberries.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- By entering, you are agreeing that your forename and last initial (Facebook profile) can be shared on the Gleam application if you are drawn as the winner.
- Competition starts on 27/10/2020 12 am – 29/11/2020 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review, however, all thoughts and opinions remain our own. We have included an Amazon affiliate link to the product. If you click on this and buy, we may earn a small commission.