To coincide with World Fitness Day, we were gifted this brand new Pose Off from Ideal Games to get us moving and thinking. This game is fun to play by getting players to pose while answering challenge questions. This game is suitable for ages four and above. It is for two or more players and it’s a great game to get everyone involved!
Inside this compact box, it comes with four Pose Off mats, 80 Challenge cards, 20 Pose cards and printed instructions on the inside of the box. So there will be no more misplaced instructions!
Each player receives a mat and the youngest will start the game by picking a Pose card and a Challenge card. Then everyone has to make the same pose as shown on the card and each player takes turns to say an answer to the challenge card. But be careful, if you repeat an answer, stumble from your pose or leave your mat, you are out of the round! Only the last one standing will win the pose card. To win the whole game, players need to collect three Pose cards. If you want to set the game a bit longer, then you could specify that you have to collect five Pose cards to win.
It’s so much fun and easy to play too. Some poses are really difficult for certain people, like me who can’t balance myself! I found it hard to pose so we adapted some poses slightly just so we could all play along! I would recommend it especially as it gets everyone off their screens and to start moving and thinking. Also, the game encourages social distancing! Haha!, only joking but you do need to ensure you give each other space to throw some shapes. It is available to buy from Argos, eBay and Amazon. For more information, please visit: https://www.johnadams.co.uk/product/pose-off/
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only, and you must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to John Adams, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from John Adams.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- By entering, you are agreeing that your forename and last initial (Facebook profile) can be shared on the Gleam application if you are drawn as the winner.
- Competition starts on 29/09/2020 12 am – 01/11/2020 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review, however, all thoughts and opinions remain our own. We have included an Amazon affiliate link to the product. If you click on this and buy, we may earn a small commission.