Stupid Deaths celebrates the stupidest deaths over the centuries. This hilarious game challenges players to identify if the death is true or a made up story. Sounds too easy? It’s actually harder than you think. As a matter of fact, many people did die in utterly ridiculous ways, so can you guess, if the stories are myths or facts before the Grim Reaper catches up with you!
This tombstone game box comes with game board, 6 playing pieces, 1 Grim Reaper with stand, 300 Stupid Deaths cards, 6 True cards, 6 False cards and 6 Extra Life tokens. To win this game, you have to be the first player to reach the finish (the red space on the game board) or be the last player standing on the game board after all other players have been caught by the Grim Reaper. This is suitable for aged 12 onwards and for two to six players.
To set up, each player gets a True card, a False card and an Extra Life token. Place all the playing pieces on the Green space and the Grim Reaper on the Red space. Then place all the Stupid Deaths card in the middle of the board game. The oldest player, like Mr C, goes first by picking up a Stupid Deaths card and reads it out. All other players will decide if it is a True Stupid Death or a False Stupid Death by placing one of their Voting Cards face down in front of them. The reader announces the answer and players will get to move if they guess it correctly or the Grim Reaper moves if players guess it wrongly!
If you prefer to watch how to set up the game, you can watch this video here:
We all find this game very interesting and absurd at the same time. You’ll find it hard to believe some of the reasons for their deaths, and of course, some of the stories are made up. There are 300 cards, which will last us for many rounds of games and we might also not remember the answer again! This game is easy to set up and fun to play! I would definitely recommend this game as they are great for parties or as a family game. We all had fun with it! It is available to buy from Menkind and Amazon. For Game info: https://paul-lamond.com/family-games/427-stupid-deaths.html
Now Paul Lamond is giving Stupid Deaths worth £22.95 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only, and you must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Paul Lamond, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Paul Lamond.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 12/10/2018 12 am – 12/11/2018 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review, however, all thoughts and opinions remain our own. We have included Amazon affiliate link to the product. If you click on this and buy, we may earn a small commission.