This is an independent and unofficial Minecraft Master Builder World Tour book with an incredible step-by-step guide to creating your own amazing Minecraft masterpieces. The book is full of fascinating Minecraft facts, figures and trivia and is a step-by-step player’s manual to help children, build incredible masterpieces from around the world. It is suitable for ages nine and above. Both of my children were so excited when they saw this book and they immediately used the ideas to build a clock tower.
This book is divided into five continents: Africa, Asia, Europe, Australasia and Americas. Each continent has three levels of difficulty: Easy, Intermediate and Master. There is a list of materials provided for each project, plus guidance on how long each build will take. A total of 15 constructions that have been specially created by expert Minecrafters.
This is a simple to follow, step-by-step book that even my eight year old knows how to use. It did take time for them to build it but they did enjoy using the tips and ideas! This book is available to buy from Carlton Books, good bookstores and Amazon.
Now Carlton Books is giving this Minecraft Master Builder World Tour book worth £7.99 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
Minecraft Master Builder World Tour book
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Carlton Books, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Carlton Books.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 15/03/2018 12 am – 16/04/2018 11.59pm.
Disclosure: I received these books from the publisher for free. However, they have not paid me for this review, and they do not exercise any editorial control over my review or anything else on this site.