Adagio Teas is a small family-owned and operated company, founded in 1999. Their only mission is to bring the best quality teas from the world’s farms straight to your cup. There is a big range to choose from nice healthy alternatives for everyone to teas that taste of chocolate and lots of lovely fruity blends – as well as the very traditional green teas, oolongs, and even matcha.
What sets Adagio Teas apart is that their hand-picked teas are sourced directly from origin, so they are brimming with nutrients with no added sugar and all-natural flavours. They are also vegan and gluten-free, any flavours are from essential oils and the traditional teas are pure leaves. They also have unique teapots and special teabags for home-brewed iced tea, just perfect for spring. You can see the full range of their products here: http://adagiotea.co.uk
First, let take a look at their Tea Samplers box. If you are new to specific teas or are looking at expanding your knowledge and stepping outside of your comfort zone, you could try their Sampler boxes. Inside each themed taster box, it comes with four different flavours packed in a ziplock bag. For example, the Earl Grey Teas Samplers box, there are Earl Grey Bravo, Earl Grey Moonlight, Earl Grey Green and Rooibos Earl Grey flavours.
Each individual pack shows you the method of brewing the tea to perfection. Each box can make at least 25 to 40 cups depending on the flavours. I love that these themed boxes are very affordable and come in stylish boxes that make an ideal gift!
Next, they have the green teas and herbal loose tea packs that come in three different sizes in a ziplock bag. These are loose teas leaves and it will be great to use with their IngenuiTEA teapot, glass teapot or paper filter in a cup! In my video, you will be able to see how I use the IngenuiTEA teapot and paper filter.
If you prefer convenience, then check out their full leaf teas in the tea pyramid bag range. If you enjoy trying out different types of teas, they also have gourmet sips and juicy slices! I love their juicy slices range as they have a lot of my favourite types of teas!
Check out my video where I introduce you to their range of teas available online!
Now Adagio Teas is giving an amazing tea bundle of Large Glass Teapot, a Glass Cup & Saucer and 10 Sampler Boxes to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Adagio Teas, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Adagio Teas.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 08/03/2018 12 am – 09/04/2018 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the samples for the purposes of writing this review, however, all thoughts and opinions remain our own.