Urban Armor Gear (UAG) plasma series cases feature rugged composite construction with an armour shell, impact resistant soft core with integrated shock cushions and a feather-light translucent design that complements the colour of your smartphone.
Sound too good to be true? Indeed the case is very well made with three-layer composite protection and a sleek, minimalistic style. The case offers 360-degree Military Grade protection to the smartphone, while remaining compatible with the latest features.
These are available in four different series: Ice, Ash, Citron and Cobalt. Mr C went for a more neutral colour for his Samsung Galaxy S8+ smartphone in Ash. This case is very easy to slip on to the smartphone. He is very much enjoying the oversized tactile buttons and non-slip ruggedized grip as it is so much easier to press, very responsive and great to hold. Even though this case is so slim and lightweight, it is definitely very tough and provides great protection for the smartphone.
Have you tried Urban Armor Gear before? They exhibit a patented design that features a hard outer shell and a soft impact resistant core. The unique shape of the case also provides structural rigidity while minimizing size and weight. They sell a wide range of cases for most type of devices, and have recently announced a new line of their popular Plasma Series designed for the new LG V30 and V30 Plus. They also offer worldwide shipping for their customers or you can buy them from Amazon. This case is more than we would normally pay but it is definitely good value for money. We would recommend it.
Here are the links for Samsung Galaxy S8+ from Amazon:
Now I have is giving this Urban Armor Gear (UAG) Samsung Galaxy S8+ worth £29.99 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to ET Speaks From Home, but will not be passed onto any third parties.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from ET Speaks From Home.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 01/11/2017 12 am – 03/12/2017 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own. Contains Amazon affiliate links.