As winter draws upon us and the days are getting darker, keep illuminated with these Ryobi Area Light; the 18V Cordless Folding Area Light and 18V Cordless Area Light. They are not only portable and lightweight, they are so powerful and can light up the darkest corner of your house!
This coming new year, we are getting rid of our existing old and mouldy shower unit and these lights will definitely help us work into the evening in our dimly lit bathroom room.
I love this 18V Cordless Folding Area Light especially as it allows us to point the light at any angle! It is very lightweight without the battery and is well made. It can stand, fold or hang almost anywhere which allows us to work with both hands in a clearly lit environment. They are also useful for lighting under car bonnets, going camping, photography, DIY and renovation projects!
This powerful light comes with 20 high power LEDs that provides up to 850 Lumens. It comes with two separate banks of LED’s so you can choose to have either half of the light on or all 20 LEDs for full power. The Correlated Colour Temperature (CCT) of 5,700K means the light emits a bright white beam of light, helping to see objects better and easier. It works with any ONE+ battery which is not included.
Next we have this 18V Cordless Area Light that provides a near white beam of light. It works with any ONE+ battery and the 25W lifetime LED emits up to 2,000 Lumens. It is very compact and comes with integrated handle for easy transportation and storage. It can be powered by the battery or by mains. This set does not include battery nor the mains cable. I love that you are able to rotate the lens 360° and there are multiple hanging options! For more information about Ryobi, please visit their website: http://uk.ryobitools.eu/
Watch my video review to check out how they work!
Now Ryobi are giving two of my followers to win a prize each. One of you will win a Ryobi Brushless Kit with battery and charger and the other will win a Ryobi Christmas jumper! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- TWO winners will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page. The first name drawn will win Prize 1 and second name will win Prize 2.
- The winners will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Ryobi, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Ryobi.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 15/12/2016 12 am – 22/01/2017 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the samples for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own.