3D Maker is a revolutionary toy that allows children to create amazing 3D masterpieces from scratch using gel pens and the UV Creation Station. This is suitable for ages six and above. There is a range of products to inspire your child to create amazing 3D by filling the moulds or stencils or they can draw freely with the colourful gel, place them into the 3D Creation Station and they will magically turn into a 3D structures.
Both of my children were so excited when they saw these sets: 3D Maker, 3D Gels, Fashion Activity set and Construction set. Mr K was really looking forward to creating a few construction sets whilst Ms C wanted to create lot of sea creatures!
In order to make any masterpieces, you have to have the 3D Maker kit which comes with the UV Creation Station. It requires three AA batteries which are not included. The station is very easy to use. All you need is to push down the lid and pop your creation inside and you are good to go! Press the timer to start the curing process. When it stops flashing red, it means your creation is dry. Occasionally, it may take a few iterations to process if the gels on the moulds are too thick.
The plastic moulds provided in the kit are good quality that should last for a while. It is easy to pop the masterpieces off the moulds. So far I have not broken any of the moulds which is great news! It also comes with the gel pens. These gel pens are just like any icing pens or glue pens; simply squeeze it and the gel will come out. My daughter did find it hard to squeeze the gels as the bottles are quite firm for little hands. My son doesn’t have any problems but he does get quite tired after a while! This takes lot of patience and of course, creativity to do. They both enjoyed doing it. Even my husband and I had a go too. The first few creations were quite rubbish but after we got used to it, it seems easier.
This is such a lovely set for children and even adults too! We all had fun spending time together making the crafts. As winter is drawing near, this will be a great indoor activity to do with children! This is available to buy in good stores and Amazon.
Here are some of the kits sold from Amazon:
Now Mookie Toys is giving the 3D Maker Starter Set to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Mookie Toys, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Mookie Toys.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 14/11/2016 12 am – 14/12/2016 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the samples for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own.