Peter Rabbit and friends return in their fourth DVD from The Tale of The Great Breakout collection. It is released by Abbey Home Media and is available to buy from good retailers and Amazon. This DVD with a running time of 72 minutes, features six exciting episodes and comes with a free height chart.
The six episodes from Series 1 (2013) are:
- The Tale of The Great Breakout
- The Tale of The Mystery Plum Thief
- The Tale of Benjamin’s Strawberry Raid
- The Tale of The Downhill Escape
- The Tale of The Unguarded Garden
- The Tale of The Cat and the Rat
The Tale of The Great Breakout involves Peter trying to save all his friends when Mr. McGregor captures the whole squirrel tribe in his garden. Follow Peter and his friends Benjamin Bunny and Lily Bobtail on their quests to save the day, overcoming obstacles and outsmarting predators, all the while finding fun and excitement in the most unexpected places.
Each episode lasts around 12 minutes long. The storyline is always fun and exciting to watch. My daughter loves to watch Peter Rabbit and his friends. She loves that they are always going on adventures, finding themselves in trouble and learning how to solving it. This is another great storyline from Beatrix Potter’s books.
Now this Peter Rabbit – The Tale of The Great Breakout DVD can be won by one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to the PR, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from the PR.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 13/05/2016 12 am – 13/06/2016 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own.