Health Hacks contains 500 simple solutions that will provide benefits to your health. This is written by Esme Floyd who is a writer specialising in health, science and lifestyle subjects. She has written for UK publications Zest and Men’s Health, and is the author of Body Massage and seven 1001 titles, including 1001 Little Beauty Miracles.
I always love to learn new life hacks that will help to benefit me in many ways and specifically health hacks are something that is important to me. You can often find these online or in magazines but I often forget them as I didn’t bookmark it or apply it to my daily life. With this book, now I can remind myself daily or even put a note in it to remind me. That is what post it pads and bookmarks are for!
There are so many tips inside this book and it is very easy to read. Some of the tips are something we all knew about but not in detail. This book lets you understand why your body works the way it does, how you can remedy it when it’s underperforming and how you can keep it a well-oiled machine all through life. You will learn the direct remedies for health problems as well as preventative advice on topics ranging from nutrition and fitness to illnesses and stress.
I love that I learn something new each day like having a coffee will help with headache. Also grapes with seeds could boost immunity and protect against viruses and bacteria in the body.
Now Carlton Books is giving this Health Hacks worth £7.99 each to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Carlton Books, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Carlton Books.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 19/05/2016 12 am – 19/06/2016 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own.