British Tea Lovers is a new online tea shop that opened in 2015. Their aim is to provide high quality leaf-tea for all tea consumers across the UK and the rest of Europe. They liaise with farmers directly and to ensure the quality of their tea remains in excellent condition.
The company has designed and created a limited edition Father’s Day gift. This beautifully designed tea tin comes with a special message on the top: For A Special Dad. This is a great gift for any tea lover’s dad! Inside this tin, it is filled with a packet of 100% Ceylon black tea and weighs 75 grams. The tin is ideal for storage of loose leaves and looks great on the kitchen top!
To make a perfect cup of tea, add a spoon of the loose tea leaves into a tea pot. Pour freshly boiled water and leave to brew for 1 to 2 minutes for medium strength and 3 to 4 minutes for a strong cup of tea. Then add milk and /or sugar if desired. This makes a lovely cuppa!
If you like to buy their products, you can use this 10% discount code: DAD153. If you sign up to their newsletter, you will get an additional 10%. You can use up to 2 discount codes per order.
Now British Tea Lovers is giving this English Breakfast Tea worth £9.99 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to British Tea Lovers, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from British Tea Lovers.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 22/05/2015 12 am – 22/06/2015 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We have received the sample to do an honest review.